- Current occupation: distribution of cosmetics
- Rank: Team Leader / Supervisor
- Work place: Nationwide
- Education level: Intermediate
- Experience Level: 1-2 years of experience
- Job Type: Full-time Fixed
- Gender: Male/Female
- Lead the sales team to achieve maximum sales and SPE, KPI in the direct management area.
- Reporting: This position reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager. This position manages about 3-5 sales staff and about 20-40 sales staff.
The main missions:
1. Market development:
- Conduct market assessment
- Manage the implementation of Marketing plan & market execution plan.
- Distribution & store management
- In charge of ordering and balancing the quantity of goods.
- Monitor the growth of sales.
- Resolve customer complaints.
3. Human development:
- Recruitment & selection of sales staff.
- Employee training & coaching.
- Maintain discipline for direct supervisors.
4. Realization and asset management:
- Managing the implementation of the channel development plan according to PicoS.
- Manage and arrange contract & activity plan.
- Manage and arrange the assets of the supervisory company according to the store's execution plan.
5. Partner management & financial management:
- Cooperate & solve problems related to the company.
- 3rd party management (P&L Distributor).
Experience and relationship in the cosmetic chemical distribution / FMCG industry is an advantage
- Autonomy ability.
- Self growth
- Ability to work in groups
- Efforts to improve
- As a rule after getting the job.Plan & Solve the problem.
- Basic computer skills: Word, Excel, PP.
- Salary: favorable.
- High turnover ratio.
- There are also quarterly rewards, year rewards.
- The agency increases salary every year according to capacity and compliance level.
- Opportunity to participate in all personal development courses organized by the Company and external training courses Professional development and necessary skills
- Flexible working location according to where you live.
- There are high chances of promotion.
- Flexible working time.
According to the regulations after receiving the job.